If you are interested in taking a tour with us, please follow the simple steps below.
1. Check for Availability. Fill out our Tour Form with your dates and the number of travelers in your group.
2. Tour Deposit. Once your dates have been confirmed and your tour itinerary is ready to go, we will send you an invoice detailing everything included for you to review. At this point a 20% deposit will be required to secure your dates.
3. Final Payment. The remaining balance will be due one month before the start of the tour.
- All payments are made via credit card using our secure online payment system.
- When your credit card is processed you will receive a confirmation email and an updated invoice indicating exactly what has been charged.
- At the moment of payment, it is understood that you are in agreement with our “Terms & Conditions”, and “Tour Cancellation & Refund Policies”.
Terms & Conditions
- In order to be eligible, participants must be at least 18 years old or be accompanied by a legal guardian and meet the physical conditions required for the selected tour.
- We are not responsible for the actions of each participant or its consequences if they are not within the schedule established in the tour.
- All guests are required to follow the instructions given by the guides.
- We reserve the right to cancel a tour. In this highly unlikely situation, the participant will receive a full refund.
- We reserve the right to reroute any tour due to acts of nature, trail conditions or unforeseen circumstances that would hinder our ability to run a trip.
- We reserve the right to cancel the tour for any participant causing problems.
- If a local agency or person fails to provide a service for which it was hired within our tours, alternative services of equal or superior value will be provided.
- Each participant must be aware of the adventurous nature of some of our tours and must be willing to assume the risks that this implies.
- We take all the precautions necessary to minimize the risk of accidents, but given that it is impossible for us to eliminate all the possibilities of having them occur, Xplora releases itself from any responsibility over them.
- We are not responsible for the loss or damage of any personal belongings.
- Local air tickets are not refundable by the airlines, however, they are active for a period of three months in case you are able to reschedule your dates.
Tour Cancellation & Refund Policies
In the unforeseen event that you have to cancel a tour with us, these are the policies that will apply:
- Cancellations made with 60 days in advance or more: 5% of total tour price.
- Cancellations made within 59 to 31 days in advance: 20% of total tour price.
- Cancellations made with 30 days in advance or less: 50% of total tour price.
- There will be no refunds if a participant cancels the tour at any point after its start. A no refund policy also applies to a participant arriving late to a tour or leaving early.
- We will not issue refunds for flight delays, missed flights, cancelled flights, traffic delays, or any other circumstance beyond our control.
- We are not responsible for any additional expenses that may be incurred by a guest in relation to a cancelled tour, including costs incurred due to travel delays, flight cancellations, sickness and non-refundable air tickets and/or any penalties associated with such tickets.
Purchasing Travel Insurance is worth considering for these type of tours.